No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Is fucoxanthin a carotenoid? Fucoxanthin is a carotenoid, found as an accessory pigment in the chloroplasts of brown algae and most other heterokonts, giving them a brown or olive-green color. Fucoxanthin absorbs light primarily in the blue-green to yellow-green part of the visible spectrum, peaking at around 510-525nm by various estimates and absorbing significantly in the range of 450 to 540 nm. Some metabolic and nutritional studies carried out on rats and mice indicate that fucoxanthin promotes fat burning within fat cells in white adipose tissue by increasing the expression of thermogenin.
Product name: Laminaria Japonica Extract
Plant part used: Whole herb
Active Ingredient: Fucoxanthin
Specification: 5%, 25%, 50%
CAS NO.: 9072-19-9
Appearance: Grayish Wihte fine powder
Used Part :Leaf
1. Fucoxanthin hplc with similar polysaccharide structure to heparin, fucoidan has good anticoagulant activity;
2. Fucoxanthin supplement has the inhibiting effect on the replication of several coated virus, such as human immunodeficiency and human cytomegalo—vims;
3. In addition to inhibiting the growth of cancer cells, it can also restrain the diffuse of tumor cells
by enhancing immunity;
4. Fucoxanthin hplc method can obviously reduce the content of serum cholesterol and triglyceride. Besides, it has no such liver and kidney damage, or other side effects;
5. Fucoxanthin price has the function of antidiabetics, radiation protection, antioxidant, the inhibition of heavy metal absorption fluctuate, and the restraint of mammals zona-binding combined.
1. Fucoxanthin applied in health food field, be widely used in food additives industry, which can be added into the dairy, beverage, health care products, pastries, cold drinks, jelly, bread, milk and so on;
2. Fucoxanthin applied in cosmetic field, it is a kind of water-soluble polymer natural extracts with sntiphlogistic sterilization effect. So it can be used as a new type of high moisturizing instead of glycerin;
3. Fucoxanthin applied in pharmaceutical field, it is the raw material of new tradition medicine which is often added in kidney products.