Email: [email protected]
5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Fucoxanthin, also known as fucoxanthin, is a natural pigment of lutein in carotenoids, accounting for more than 10% of the total amount of about 700 naturally occurring carotenoids. Its color is yellow to brown. It is a pigment in brown algae, diatom, gold algae and yellow green alga. It is widely found in various algae, marine phytoplankton, aquatic shellfish and other animals and plants. It has anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidation, weight loss, protects nerve cells, increases the pharmacological effects of mouse ARA (arachidonic acid) and DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), as a drug, skin care and beauty products. And health care products are widely used in the market.
Botanical Source: Laminaria japonicas
Main Specification:10%, 95%
Light yellow to brown powder
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
1. Absorption and metabolism
Fucoxanol and Amarouciaxanthin A are the major primary metabolites of fucoxanthin. The ingested fucoxanthin is hydrolyzed to fucoxanthin by gastrointestinal digestive enzymes (such as lipase and cholesterol esterase), which then enter the systemic circulation through the lymph, and part of the fucoxanthin is degraded into Amarouciaxanthin A in the liver. The algalol and Amarou-ciaxanthin A are further metabolized by enzymatic reactions such as isomerization, dehydrogenation, deacetylation, oxidation and demethylation.
Fucoxanthin has no effect on liver, kidney, spleen and gonadal tissue, but can cause high cholesterol. Fucoxanthin did not have teratogenicity in vitro, and fucoxanthin did not have teratogenicity at doses of 500, 1000, and 2000 mg/kg.
High-purity fucoxanthin is unstable to heat and is easily oxidized. However, the fucoxanthin extract obtained from algae has stability due to the coexistence of antioxidant substances (such as polyphenols).
Fucoxanthin pigment is sensitive to light and its stability is greatly improved when stored in the dark. At the same time, other antioxidants protect the fucoxanthin pigment from degradation. In addition, fucoxanthin pigment is more stable than neutral and acidic at alkaline pH, with maximum stability at pH 9, and most unstable under acidic conditions.
The fucoxanthin in seaweed is stable during drying and storage at room temperature.
1. Kelp seaweed fucoxanthin powder is usefull for anti-oxidation;
2. Fucoxanthin powder powder has strong anti-diabetes effects;
3. Kelp seaweed extract fucoxanthin powder is an ideal dietary supplement.Fucoxanthin can be used as food coloring agents;
4. Fucoxanthin extract powder has the function of anti-cancer; Fucoxanthin appears to kill prostate cancer cells in culture;
5. Fucoxanthin can promote weight loss by reducing theaccumulation of fat and other health foods.
1. In cosmetic field, fucoxanthin powder can be used as a new type of high moisturizing instead of glycerin;
2. In pharmaceutical field, fucoxanthin can be used as the raw material of new tradition medicine which is often added in kidney products;
3. In health food field, seaweed fucoxanthin can be widely used in beverage, health care products, pastries, cold drinks, jelly, bread, milk and so on.
Why choose us?