Email: [email protected]
5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Panax ginseng is a plant that grows in Korea, northeastern China, and far eastern Siberia. Ginseng root powder is taken by mouth to improve thinking, concentration, memory, Alzheimer's disease, work efficiency, physical stamina, preventing muscle damage from exercise, and athletic endurance.
Light yellow powder
100% pass 80 mesh
Loss on Drying
Ethanol & Water
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
Benefites of Ginseng Root Powder:
* Enhancing immunity and the ability of antivirus and infection.
* Anti-aging, antifatigue, adjusting cerebral nervous system, enhancing Hematopoietic function and promoting metabolism.
* Protecting hematopoietic function of marrow, improving the ability of hepatic detoxifcatio and promoting restoration of hepatic tissue.
* Preventing and treating coronary heart disease, climacteric syndrome, diabetes, anemia, etc.
* Preventing cancer, activating normal cell and sedation.
* As food additives, ginseng extract owns the effect of antifatigue, anti-aging and nourishing brain.
* In the pharmaceuticals, it can be formulated into the products as following:
-Male sexual health
* In cosmetics, it can be formulated into cosmetics for removing freckles, reducing wrinkles, activating skin cells, and enhancing skin elasticity;
Ginseng Root Powder Formulations:
Oral liquid injections, tablets, capsules, etc.
Do not take ginseng root powder with:
Phenelzine (Nardil) and warfarin (Coumadin)
Any type of heart medications
Do not take ginseng extract powder when:
drinking alcoholic beverages
drinking caffeinated beverages
smoking marijuana or using cannabis
a scheduled surgery or dental work is impending (stop taking ginseng at least two weeks prior)