No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Mixed Tocopherol Micro Capsules Powder Oil Introduction
It is a water-dispersible fine powder which is light tan in color with a bland odor taste. It contains nature mixed tocopherols which are obtained from edible vegetable oils by suitable physical means. mixed tocopherol micro capsules powder is made spray drying the ative ingredient onto Maltodextrin. mixed tocopherol powder is intent for use as an antioxidant in the dietary supplement and food industry.
Vitamin E refers to a group of compounds that include both tocopherols and tocotrienols. Of the many different forms of vitamin E, γ-tocopherol is the most common form found in the North American diet.γ-Tocopherol can be found in corn oil, soybean oil, margarine, anddressings.α-tocopherol, the most biologically active form of vitamin E, is the second-most common form of vitamin E in the diet. This variant can be found most abundantly in wheat germ oil, sunflower, and safflower oils. As a fat-soluble antioxidant, it interrupts the propagation of reactive oxygen species that spread through biological membranes or through a fat when its lipid content undergoes oxidation by reacting with more-reactive lipid radicals to form more stable products. U.S. and European Union recommendations are to consume, respectively, 15 mg/day or 11 mg/day (female) and 13 mg/day (male).
Natural mixed tocopherol is a natural antioxidant derived from the deodorized distillate of natural edible vegetable oil. It can be widely used in food ingredients, dietary supplements, animal feed and industrial applications to protect the finished product from oxidation. Because of this, they can extend the shelf life of the product and prevent any chemical reactions that can cause changes in the odor, taste and color of the product.
1. As an antioxidant, ,vitamine supplement acts as a peroxyl radical scavenger, disabling the production of damaging free radicals in tissues, by reacting with them to form a tocopheryl radical, which will then be reduced by a hydrogen donor (such asvitamin C) and thus return to its reduced state. As it is fat-soluble, it is incorporated into cell membranes, which protects them from oxidative damage;
2. As an enzymatic activity regulator, for instance, protein kinase C (PKC), which plays a role in smooth muscle growth, can be inhibited by α-tocopherol;
3. Vitamin E also has an effect on gene expression. Macrophages rich in cholesterol are found in atherosclerotic tissue;
4. Vitamin E also plays a role in eye and neurological functions,and inhibitionof platelet coagulation.
1. Pharmaceutical and Health care products:
In the pharmaceutical industry can be used as raw materials for the production of medicine for the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis, cardiovascular disease, cancer, arthritis, delaying brain function delaying other diseases.
In the cosmetics industry can delay skin aging and enhance skin elasticity, restore youthful vitality.
3. Food additives and nutrients
In the food industry is mainly used in oil food antioxidant and nutrition enhancer and as a feed additive, can improve animal reproductive function, increase fertility.