Email: [email protected]
5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Kelp, also known as brown algae (Brown algae), belongs to the kelp and comes from the depths of the sea. There are about 30 different genera. Basically, algae thrive in the sun and absorb nutrients and minerals from the surrounding water, making kelp a necessary supplement for those seeking a healthier lifestyle. In fact, kelp is considered to have many benefits.
Kelp is the number one herb that supplements iodine. Because it is a natural source of iodine, it is considered safer and more suitable for the body than chemical compounds. Substances like vitamin C, iron and calcium are always known for their health benefits, and iodine is largely ignored. But we need iodine to improve thyroid and pituitary function. The thyroid gland in the throat area is responsible for regulating metabolism and body temperature.
Appearance Particle size
Green yellow powder
95% through 200 mesh
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
1. Sea kelp powder is good for those troubled by water weight. Diuretics clean out the system and assist in shedding water and the toxins in the system.
2. Seaweed powder has been used for decades for nails and hair growth.
3. Powdered Kelp assists the body in fighting off infection
4. Kelp dried powder is a good source of iodine
Rich in minerals and trace elements that are easily absorbed, DMPT, an algal fragrance ingredient, enhances the attractability of aquatic animal feed.
The degummed kelp powder is rich in seaweed polysaccharide, and the fucoidan sulfate is a biologically active seaweed polysaccharide. According to repeated tests by the Yellow Sea Research Institute and Ocean University of China, the content of fucoidan sulfate in the degummed kelp powder (dry product) is stable between 1.5% and 2.1%. Seaweed polysaccharide can enhance the detoxification effect of sea cucumber intestine, improve the anti-stress ability of sea cucumber in high temperature and rainy season, and inhibit virus and drug induced diseases.
The quality of the degummed kelp powder is stable. As a high-quality feed ingredient, it can not only concentrate the effective nutrients of kelp, such as protein, polysaccharides, lipids, mineral elements, trace elements and active growth-promoting factors, but also effectively improve the nutritional structure of feed to improve feed utilization and promote animal growth.
1. Washed with water. The fresh kelp or the commercially available kelp is washed with water several times to remove impurities such as sediment and salt halide.
2. Soak. The water-washed kelp is soaked for more than 24 hours in the case of frequent water exchange, and the arsenic content is reduced to less than 1 mg/kg.
3. Dislocation. The kelp after removing arsenic is treated with a deodorant such as cassia oil to remove the kelp astringency to make it tasteless or slightly deodorant, but the taste is still kelp flavor.
4. Drying. The kelp after the dislocation is placed on the rope to dry, and the moisture is removed to the micro-dry.
5. Chopped. The kelp that has been dried to a slight dry shape is cut into pieces or pieces with a knife.
6. Dry. The chopped kelp is placed in an incubator and dried at 100 to 110 ° C for about 3 hours until the kelp has no residual moisture.
7. Crush. The dried kelp was pulverized to a coarse powder shape by an electric pulverizer.
8. Screening. The crude kelp powder is passed through a 100 mesh or 120 mesh sieve to obtain a finished kelp powder.
9. Repeat the smashing and sieving until there is no slag or a small amount of slag left.
Why choose us?
Previous: Seaweed Extract Fucoxanthin 10% 50%
Next: No Information