No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Panax Ginseng Extract Details
Active ingredient: Polysaccharides, Ginsenosides
Botanical Source: Root of Panax Ginseng
Specification: Polysaccharides 10%, 50%; Ginsenosides: 4%, 7%, 15%
Panax Ginseng Extract Oil Introduction
Total ginsenosides are extracted from the roots and stems of ginseng from Araliaceae plants. They are rich in 18 kinds of ginseng monomer saponins, soluble in water at 80 ° C, soluble in ethanol, mainly used for coronary heart disease, angina pectoris, bradycardia, over Fast, ventricular premature beats, blood pressure disorders, neurasthenia, menopausal syndrome, excessive fatigue, postpartum, postpartum, postoperative weakness and other symptoms. Long-term use can prolong life, and can enhance physical strength, treatment of cancer patients with immune dysfunction caused by radiotherapy and chemotherapy, anti-cold heat stress. At the same time, it has the effect of enhancing cell surface viability and inhibiting aging.
Specification of Panax Ginseng Extract
Assay(UV & HPLC)
Polysaccharides: 10%, 50%
Ginsenosides: 4%, 7%, 15%
Light yellow powder
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
Ginseng stem and leaf extracts are made from dried ginseng stems and leaves, crushed, canned and water used as a solvent. The extract was filtered 3 times for 2 hours each time and combined for extraction. The liquid was adsorbed by a macroporous resin column, washed with water, and the ginseng total saponin was eluted with ethanol-water, and the eluate was combined to recover ethanol to no alcohol. The concentrated evaporated water was further concentrated to a specific gravity d = 1.15, spray dried, and pulverized by 100 mesh. Screen and mix the package. Main ingredients: Ginseng stem and leaf extract mainly contains a variety of ginseng monomer saponins, mainly Rb1, Rb2, Rd, Rc, Re, Ro, Re, Rf, Rg1, Rg2, Rg3, Rh1, Rh2 and so on. It also contains small amounts of beta-sitosterol, flavonoids, saponins, ginseng flavones and luteolin glucosides. The total content of ginsenosides is usually from 80 to 90%.
1. It can enhance immunity and fight viruses.
2. It can resist fatigue, regulate the nervous system of the brain, and reduce the memory damage of the elderly.
3. It can enhance hematopoietic function and promote metabolism.
4. It can improve the liver detoxification ability and promote the recovery of liver tissue.
5. It can prevent and treat coronary heart disease, menopausal syndrome, diabetes, anemia and so on.
6. It can lower blood fat and resist arteriosclerosis.
7. It has anti-aging, anti-oxidation, anti-cancer, anti-alcohol and anti-inflammatory effects.
8. It can activate skin cells, improve skin elasticity and remove wrinkles.
1. It can be used in the healthcare industry to formulate anti-fatigue, anti-aging and healthy health foods;
2. It is used in the beauty and cosmetics industry, can be formulated into freckles, reduce wrinkles, activate skin cells, and enhance the skin elasticity of cosmetics;
3. It can also be used as a food additive.
Carton: 1kg, 2kg, 5kg /Aluminum Bag inside, or as customer's requirement;
Drum: 10kg,15kg,25kg, Food Grade PE bag inside.