Email: [email protected]
5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Product name: Olive Leaf Extract Oleuropein
Active ingredient: Oleuropein, Hydroxytyrosol
Botanical Source: Leaf of Olea Europaea
Specification: Oleuropein 20%, 40%, 60%; Hydroxytyrosol 10%, 20%
Molecular Formula: C25H32O13
Molecular Weight: 540.51
Molecular Formula: C8H10O3
Molecular Weight: 154.16
Hydroxytyrosol is an active ingredient in olives and acts as a highly active antioxidant in the human body. Antioxidants This bioactive molecule is found in many plants but has different activities. Hydroxytyrosol is considered one of the most powerful antioxidants, and market demand is increasing. Its oxygen radical absorption capacity is about 4,500,000 μmol TE/100 g: 10 times that of green tea, and more than twice that of CoQ10 and quercetin. It can effectively protect the oxidative damage and mitochondrial dysfunction of retinal pigment epithelial cells caused by acrolein, a toxic component of cigarettes.
The main mechanism is that hydroxytyrosol can induce a two-phase enzyme system with detoxification in cells. These results suggest that hydroxytyrosol may have protective effects on retinal pigment epithelial cell degeneration caused by smoking, such as macular degeneration. The results also support the diet rich in olive oil will be conducive to the treatment of diseases related to mitochondrial dysfunction such as diabetes and obesity.
Oleuropein (20%, 40%, 60%)
Hydroxytyrosol (10%, 20%)
Brown-green to Brown yellow Powder
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
1. Oleuropein 20% has strong anti-oxidant effect;
2. Oleuropein 40% could enhance immune system health;
3. Olive leaves extract Oleuropein 60% lowers blood pressure and protects the heart;
4. Olive leaves extract powder strengthens bones;
5. Olive leaves extract Hydroxytyrosol has anti-cancer properties.
1. As anti-xoidant effect, olive leaves extract can be used in cosmetics;
2. As lowering blood pressure and protecting heart, olive leaves extract can be used in pharma field;
3. As enhancing immuse system health, oliver leaves extract can be used in health food.
4. As an antioxidant, oliver leaves extract acts as a peroxy radical scavenger;
Why choose us?
Previous: Olive Leaves Extract Oleuropein Powder
Next: No Information