No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Product Name:Bitter Melon Extract
Other Name: Bitter Melon P.E , Momordica charantia extract, bitter gourd extract powder
Latin Name : Momordica charantia L.
Active Ingredient: Total Charantins
Cas No.: 90063-94-8
Molecular Formula: C42H62O16
Molecular Weight: 822.92
Momordica Charantia Extract Charantin 10% Oil Introduction
The plant Momordica charantia belongs to the family of cucuritaceae, commonly known as as bitter melon. The young tender fruit is edible. It acquires the fame painstakingly due to the taste. It is native to tropical parts of Asia, and widely distributed in the subtropics, the tropics and the warm temperate zone. The bitter melon is rich in Vitamin B, C, calcium, iron and so on. Li Shi Zhen, the medical scientist in China's Ming Dynasty has said that the bitter melon had the effect of" eliminating the evil heat, alleviating fatigue, purifying the mind, clearing the vision, tonifying qi and fortifying yang ". According to the modern research discovery, it did can lower blood sugar obviously. It also has certain curative effect on diabetes, viral diseases and cancer.
1. It help smooth blood sugar and can improve insulin function, repair β cells;
2. Alleviate and control the complications of type II hyperglycemia;
3. Momordica Charantia Extract Charantin has the effects on regulating high blood pressure, high blood fat, high cholesterol and protecting cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases;
4. Regulate immunity and promote metabolism.
Specification of Momordica Charantia Extract Charantin 10%
Ethanol & water
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
Standard extracts of bitter gourd have been shown to be effective for psoriasis, cancer-induced susceptibility, pain caused by neurological complications, and may delay the onset of cataracts or retinopathy and inhibit HIV by destroying viral DNA. Its anti-cancer properties are partly due to its enhanced immune function. Studies have shown that bitter gourd extract can inhibit lymphocyte proliferation and macrophage and lymphocyte activity.
1. It has been used to combat cancer, asthma, various skin infections, diabetes, GI disorders, and the common cold.
2. It is also used to fight diabetes, and act as an anti-viral to HIV.
3. Bitter melon extract helps increase production of beta cells by the pancreas, repair beta cells, and stimulate restoring function of pancreas.