No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
|Botanical Source||Seed of Silybum marianum|
|Specification||80% (DAB10), 50% (USP38)|
|Appearance||Light yellow powder|
Milk Thistle Seed Extract Silymarin Powder Oil Introduction
Silymarin, isolated from Milk thistle, also known as Silybum marianum, which is an annual or biennial plant of the Asteraceae family. Originally a native of Southern Europe through to Asia, it is now found throughout the world.
1.A light yellow powder;
2.Odorless, slightly bitter, and hygroscopic;
3.Soluble in methanol, ethyl acetate;
4.Very slightly soluble in water.
1. Silymarin from milk thistle is able to promote the growth of some types of cells in the liver.
2. Milk Thistle Extract can block various types of toxins from entering and injuring liver cells.
3. Silymarin can prevent free radicals substances from damaging liver cells.
4. Milk thistle Silymarin is thought to prevent inflammation of the liver.
1. Silymarin can reduce growth of cancer cells in breast, cervical, and prostate cancers;
2. Milk thistle extract is mainly used for viral hepatitis, acute and chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, fatty liver, nutrition, metabolic disorders and cardiovascular disease.