No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Aesculus HippoCAStanum Seed Extract Details
|Botanical Source||Seed of Aesculus|
Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract Oil Introduction
Horse chestnut trees, grows to 36 metres tall, with a domed crown of stout branches; on old trees the outer branches often pendulous with curled-up tips. The leavesare opposite and palmatelycompound, with 5–7 leaflets.
Historically, horse chestnut seed extract was used for joint pain, bladder and gastrointestinal problems, fever, and legcramps.
1.It promotes circulation through the veins.
2.It possesses anti-inflammatory properties
3.It inhibits the enzyme hyaluronidase and makes veins less permeable and less fragile.
1. It is beneficial for the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency, to a lesser extent and varicose veins.
2. It helps to reduce edema (liquid swelling) after trauma, especially after sports injuries, surgery and head injuries.
3. It is widely used in the pharmaceutical field to relieve pain and relieve stress.
4. It has the function of removing edema, anti-fatigue and relieving stress, and escin is widely used in the health industry.
5. It can be used in cosmetics because it has anti-inflammatory skin effects.