No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Aesculus HippoCAStanum Seed Extract Details
Botanical Source:Seed ofAesculus Hippocastanum
Aesculus Hippocastanum Seed Extract Oil Introduction
Horse chestnut trees, grows to 36 metres tall, with a domed crown of stout branches; on old trees the outer branches often pendulous with curled-up tips. The leavesare opposite and palmatelycompound, with 5–7 leaflets.
Historically, horse chestnut seed extract was used for joint pain, bladder and gastrointestinal problems, fever, and legcramps.
The horse chestnut extract is rich in horse chestnut saponin, flavonoids and tannins. It has a powerful effect of reducing edema and has a wonderful effect on the treatment of varicose veins, redness and inflamed skin. Generally used in eye bags, anti-dark circles and weight loss products.
Specification of Aesculus HippoCAStanum Seed Extract
1.Aescin has been shown to promote circulation through the veins.
2.Aesculus hippocastanum seed extract possesses anti-inflammatory properties
3.It inhibits the enzyme hyaluronidase and makes veins less permeable and less fragile.
The main active ingredient of horse chestnut is aescin, also known as aescin, which is a triterpenoid saponin. Aescin is a strong hemolytic saponin that acts against edema, anti-exudation and blood vessels. The main ingredients of the efficacy;
1. Horse Chestnut hemolytic saponin promotes blood circulation, thereby providing various nutrients to the skin, taking away metabolic products and accelerating skin metabolism. Improves elasticity, improves dullness and dullness of skin, reduces fine lines, improves dryness and roughness, reduces accumulation of fat metabolites, and improves skin aging and sub-health status.
2. Aescin can inhibit the activity of enzymes that destroy the integrity of the vein structure, maintain a healthy vascular structural balance and blood circulation, reduce capillary permeability, and improve the reduction of red blood cells. Significantly improve eye edema caused by poor microcirculation, and also have a certain effect on eye bags caused by fat accumulation.
3. Aescin can inhibit the accumulation of white blood cells, active white blood cells, help them phagocytose against inflammatory factors such as histamine, to eliminate inflammatory symptoms such as edema, acne repair, and promote wound healing. Reduce vascular permeability, maintain the integrity of the venous structure and vascular tone, achieve anti-inflammatory and anti-exudation, eye bags, repair, protect and repair capillaries.
4. Aescin is detected to have a certain anti-oxidation effect.
5. Against the effects of venous stagnation and cellulitis. It improves microcirculation of skin and adipose tissue, improves blood circulation in capillaries, and reduces edema and blood stasis. It can effectively reduce the abdominal circumference and tighten the abdomen to relax the skin.
6. Hawthorn hemolytic saponin has a good effect on the microcirculation of the scalp and seborrheic dermatitis, improving hair loss and improving the vitality of the hair.
1.It is popular in Europe for the treatment of chronic venous insufficiency, lesser extent and varicose veins.
2.It has been shown to reduce edema (swelling with fluid) following trauma, particularly following sports injury, surgery, and head injury.
3.Aesculus hippocastanum extract is widely used in pharmaceutical field for relieving pain, easing the pressure,
4.Having the effect of removing edema, antifatigue and easing the pressure, esculin is widely used in health industry
5.Aesculus chinensis extract can be used in cosmetic products, because it has efficacy of Inflammatory skin resistance.