Email: [email protected]
5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Matcha is a finely ground and powdered green tea. The tea used to make Matcha grows in the shady misty mountains of Japan, which is almost free from direct sunlight. Incidentally, Matcha is often known for its use in traditional tea ceremony. The proper cultivation and harvesting of Matcha gives it a distinct green color and incredible health benefits.
Matcha powder whth health function is rich in essential nutrients and trace elements. Its main ingredients are tea polyphenols, caffeine, free amino acids, chlorophyll, protein, aromatic substances, cellulose, vitamin C, A, B1, B2. B3, B5, B6, E, K, H and other trace elements, such as potassium, calcium, magnesium, iron, sodium, zinc, selenium, fluorine and other nearly 30 kinds.
Plant part used
Grade AAAAA to Grade A
Green color powder
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
1. Matcha green tea powder will reduce blood pressure,blood sugar,blood lipids;
2. It has the function of removing radicals and anti-aging;
3. It can enhance the immune function and prevention of colds;
4. It can anti-radiation,anti-cancer, inhibiting the increasing of cancer cell;
5. It is used to anti-bacterium, with the function of sterilization and deodorization.
Food: moon cakes, biscuits, melon seeds, ice cream, noodles, matcha chocolate, matcha ice cream, matcha cake, matcha bread, matcha jelly, matcha candy,
Beverages: canned drinks, solid beverages, milk, yogurt, matcha canned drinks, etc.
Cosmetics: beauty products, matcha mask, matcha powder, matcha soap, matcha shampoo, etc.
4.Features & Advantages
5.Why choose us?