No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Green Coffee Bean Extract Details
Botanical Source: Green Coffee Bean Extract
Active ingredient: Chlorogenic acid
Specification: 50%, 95%-98%
Test method: by HPLC
CAS No.: 327-97-9
Molecular Formula: C16H18O9
Molecular Weight: 354.31
Green Coffee Bean Extract Oil Introduction
Green coffee bean extract from the seed of coffea arabica, coffea canephora, coffea liberica. The main ingredients of the green coffee bean extract is chlorogenic acid, with the function of reducing blood press ,antitumor have step-down, antitumor, tonifying kidney and antioxidant. Chlorogenic acid also can be used in health food to make it taste good.
Chlorogenic acid is the main active substance and also contains alkaloids such as caffeine and fenugreek. Chlorogenic acid is a phenylpropanoid produced by the shikimate pathway during aerobic respiration. It has antibacterial, antiviral, elevated white blood cells, liver and gallbladder, anti-tumor, lowering blood pressure, lowering blood fat and scavenging free radicals and the excitatory effects of the central nervous system. Moderate caffeine stimulates the cerebral cortex, promoting sensory judgment, memory, and emotional activity, making myocardial function more active. The blood circulation dilates the blood circulation and enhances metabolism. Caffeine also reduces muscle fatigue and promotes the secretion of digestive juice. However, large doses or long-term use can also cause harm to the human body, which can lead to paroxysmal convulsions and damage to vital organs such as the liver, stomach and kidneys. Green coffee bean extract is widely used in medicine, daily chemicals and the food industry.
Specification of Green Coffee Bean Extract
Plant part used
Green coffee bean.
Brown yellow powder
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
1. Green coffee bean extract powder is effective against tumors;
2. It is a green coffee bean extract powder with a reduced pressure function;
3. Green coffee bean extract powder can be antibacterial, anti-viral, and reduce blood lipids;
4. Green coffee bean extract powder, which has anti-oxidation and anti-aging functions;
5. Green coffee bean extract powder is used to burn fat, increase the body's metabolic rate;
6. Green coffee bean extract powder is used to tonify the kidney and enhance immune function.
1. Antihypertensive effect. Chlorogenic acid has obvious antihypertensive effect, and its action is stable and has no toxic side effects.
2. Anti-tumor effect. Japanese scholars have studied that chlorogenic acid also has anti-mutation effects, revealing the preventive effect on tumors.
3. It can enhance the body's immune function.
4. It has anti-oxidation, anti-aging, anti-aging and other effects.
5. It has antibacterial, antiviral, diuretic, choleretic, and hypolipidemic effects.
6. It can burn fat and increase the body's metabolic rate.
1. Green coffee bean extract is suitable for weight loss products: green coffee bean extract powder is used to burn fat;
2. Green coffee beans are used in health care products: green coffee bean extract powder can make it taste better;
3. Green coffee beans are used in the pharmaceutical field: green coffee bean extract is used as an anti-tumor material to reduce blood pressure.