No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Bilberry Fruit Extract Powder Details
Product Name: Bilberry extract Powder
Latin Name: Vaccinium vitis-idaea Linn.
Part Used: Berries
Active Ingredient: Anthocyanidins
Specification: Anthocyanidins 10%, 25%
Test Method: UV
Specification of Bilberry Fruit Extract Powder
Plant part used
Anthocyanidins 10%, 25%
Dark purple powder
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
Bilberry extract is sensitive to light and temperature, and it changes color quickly at light or slightly elevated temperatures. It can be oxidized and faded by phenolic compounds. This fading is promoted when other o-diphenols (catechol, chlorogenic acid) are present. Anthocyanins turn grayish purple in the presence of iron, and the presence of ascorbic acid also decomposes and discolors anthocyanins. In addition, changes in pH affect color, and the presence of metallic elements (potassium, sodium, etc.) also has an effect.
1. Bilberry extract powder can protect and regenerate retinal purple (rhodopsin), and cure patients with eye diseases such as pigmentosa, retinitis, glaucoma, and myopia, etc.
2. Bilberry extract powder can prevent the cardiovascular diseases.
3. Bilberry extract powder quench free radical, antioxidant, and anti-aging.
4. Bilberry extract have the treatment for mild inflammation of the mucous membranes of mouth and throat.
5. Bilberry extract have the treatment for diarrhea, enteritis, urethritis, cystitis and virosis rheum epidemic, with its antiphlogistic and bactericidal action.
1. Promote regenerative regeneration
Bilberry extract can help retinal pigment regeneration and improve vision.
2. Improve microcirculation
It can reduce the adhesion of platelets (platelet aggregation); inhibit platelet aggregation caused by adrenaline and adenosine triphosphate.
3. Antioxidant effect
Bilberry anthocyanins prevent free radical damage.
4. Anticancer effect
Anthocyanins delay and prevent free radical damage to tissues, DNA, lipids and protein molecules, DNA damage will lead to cancer, and proanthocyanidins and Pycnogenol in bilberry have anticancer effects.
5. Other effects
It helps strong continuous capillary infiltration, protects blood vessels, resists ulcers, and has anti-inflammatory, anti-caries and calming effects.
Bilberry extract is mainly used for the treatment of ophthalmic diseases, such as retinal vascular disorders, cataracts, diabetes, glaucoma, myopia, etc. It can also be used to treat inflammation, allergies, high blood pressure, venous, arterial vascular vulnerability and hematuria, gingival bleeding and other symptoms. It can also be used to treat diarrhea, reduce motion sickness and indigestion.
1.Bilberry extract powder can be used as raw material to add in fruit juice, bread, cake, cookies, candy, puddings and other foods,
2. Bilberry extract powder can be used as food additives,not only improve the color,
fragrance and taste, but improve the nutritional value of food.