Email: [email protected]
5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Astragalus root extract, also known as Chinese Astragalus membranaceus extract, is a genus of Astragalus flavonoids including Scutellaria lateriflora. It is a component of the Chinese herbal medicine Scutellaria baicalensis.Baicalin is a flavonoid extracted from the root of Astragalus membranaceus. It is light yellow powder at room temperature, tastes bitter, very soluble in methanol, ethanol, acetone, soluble in hot acetic acid, slightly soluble in chloroform and nitrobenzene, almost insoluble in water.
Assay by HPLC
Ethanol & water
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
■ Anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and protective bones
Baicalin and baicalein have significant inhibitory effects on joint inflammation. Baicalein has a significant inhibitory effect on rheumatoid arthritis and gamma-globulin degeneration. Its mechanism of action is similar to D-penicillamine, which has a protective effect on bone injury of arthritis and can inhibit bone degradation and destruction.
■ Antipyretic, detoxification and anti-pathogens
This product has a significant antipyretic effect on experimental fever.The flavonoids in Astragalus have broad-spectrum antibacterial, antiviral effects and inhibitory effects on amoeba. However, it has been reported that jaundice has no obvious antibacterial effect or weak antibacterial effect.
1. It has the function of contracting blood vessels and increasing blood pressure.
2. It can dilate the trachea and bronchi.
3. It can treat bronchial asthma and surgery and anesthesia for hypotension, collapse and shock, as well as orthostatic hypotension.
4. As a dietary supplement, it is designed to support calorie burning (heat production) and the resulting weight loss.
5. It is reported that it can dissolve kidney stones and help clean the blood.
6.Why choose us?