No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Aloin Powder 20%, 40%, 60%, 90% Details
Active ingredient: Aloin / Barbaloin
Botanical Source: Leaf of Aloe Barbadensis
Specification: 20%, 40%, 60%, 90%, 95%
Molecular Formula: C21H22O9
Molecular Weight: 418.40
Aloin Powder 20%, 40%, 60%, 90% Oil Introduction
Aloe vera, also known as babasin, is a bitter yellow to brown compound.
It is used as a stimulant - laxative to treat constipation, commonly known as aloe vera latex, which oozes from cells near the vascular bundle, under the skin of the leaves and between it and the gel. After drying, it has been used as a bittering agent in beverages.
The cell activation of aloe vera is both strong and fast, reaching a near-perfect level. Its protective effect on cell tissues and reactivation of damaged cells are fully reflected in its ability to repair gastric ulcers and oral ulcer wounds, promote rapid cell regeneration, and effectively treat tissue traumatic diseases such as gastric ulcers and oral ulcers.
Specification of Aloin Powder 20%, 40%, 60%, 90%
20%, 40%, 60%, 90%, 95%
Brown to light yellow powder
Ethanol & water
Total Heavy Metals
TotalYeast & Mold
1. It also prevents the colon from reabsorbing moisture from the gastrointestinal tract
2. It can help remove dirt, purify blood and soften blood vessels.
3. Babalin has the effects of sterilization, anti-inflammatory, detoxification and promoting wound healing.
Health care effect of aloe powder
1. Aloe powder has the function of keeping the stomach relaxed and healthy. Pharmacologists pointed out that aloe vera powder is synonymous with bitter stomach. Taking aloe vera powder can enhance the function of the stomach and strengthen the body.
2. Aloe powder can enhance the body's resistance and anti-inflammatory and bactericidal effects. The polysaccharide in aloe powder is resistant to bacteria in the body, and gives the body resistance to disease, thereby achieving the purpose of fundamentally improving the body.
3. Aloe powder has analgesic and sedative effect, rapid analgesic effect, accurate, no phytotoxicity, and has the effects of detoxification, anti-allergy and anti-histamine.
4. Aloe powder has the function of decomposing harmful substances in hair and neutralizing external invasion of toxins.
5. Aloe powder has alkaline fluidization and improves collagen. The main component of six-carbon sugar in aloe powder is strong alkaline, which can promote the alkalinity of body fluids, maintain human health and enhance human immunity.
6. Aloe powder has the function of fighting cancer and destroying abnormal cells. The effective substances contained in aloe powder have the effects of enhancing the normal cell viability and inhibiting cancer cells.
Aloe vera powder beauty effect
1. Aloe powder has strong beauty effect, with whitening, moisturizing, acne, sunscreen, anti-wrinkle, spotting, promoting skin metabolism, regulating skin microcirculation, delaying aging and other effects.
2. Aloe powder has the effect of detoxifying beauty. Because aloe vera powder has a detoxifying effect, it can help people eliminate toxins from the body, thus preventing acne and spots from appearing on people's faces.
It is used in herbal teas, supplements as laxative