No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Aloe Vera Gel 100X / 200X Powder Details
Botanical Source: Leaf of olea europaea
Specification: 100X / 200X, Freeze-dried powder, Spray-dried powder
Aloe Vera Gel 100x / 200x Powder Oil Introduction
Aloe Vera gel is the main raw material for medicine and health care products. It is suitable for the treatment of skin ulcers, radiation dermatitis and gastrointestinal colon ulcers. The preparation process is simple, and the aloe vera is cleaned, which provides a material basis for the wide application of medicine and health care.
It is a plant species of the genus Aloe. It is grown for agricultural and medical purposes and is widely used in beverages and body lotions as well as in cosmetic or medical applications.
Specification of Aloe Vera Gel 100X / 200X Powder
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
1. Freeze-dried aloe vera gel powder can accelerate wound healing;
2. Dry aloe powder can eliminate body waste and promote blood circulation;
3. It has a whitening and moisturizing effect, especially for treating acne;
4. It can eliminate pain, treat hangovers, diseases, seasickness;
5. It can prevent skin from being damaged by ultraviolet radiation, making the skin soft and elastic.
6. Anti-aging: It is rich in monosaccharides and polysaccharides, vitamins and minerals, and has obvious therapeutic effects on cell aging, which can reduce wrinkles.
7. Hand and foot care: use it to soak your feet, you can remove the ankles, foot odor, ankles, cracks in the feet.
8. Sunscreen: Aloe vera absorbs UVA and UVB rays to prevent sunburn and sunburn.
9. Beauty: rich in monosaccharides and polysaccharides, minerals, it can promote hair growth, anti-hair loss, dandruff, etc., has a good repair effect on perm hair dye.
10. Body: Warm the bath or pat the skin, it can moisturize, anti-inflammatory, antibacterial, moisturizing, and remove odor.
It is mainly used in skin and hair protection products in cosmetics. It has moisturizing, sunscreen, deodorizing, anti-obesity, softening skin, anti-inflammatory and itching, pain relief, acne resistance, freckles, blemishes, etc. It can also be used in medicine and food. .
1. In Chinese medicine, it is often recommended for the treatment of mycosis
2. Incosmetics, mainly used for skin diseases such as sunburn, cold sore and frostbite.
3. Aloe Vera Gel is also commercially used as a yogurt, drink and some dessert ingredients.