No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Indole-3-carbinol for Anticancer Oil Introduction
Indole-3-carbinol (C9H9NO),also know as indol 3 carbinol or indol 3 karbinol is produced by the breakdown of the glucosinolate glucobrassicin, which can be found at relatively high levels in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, brussels sprouts, collard greensand kale.
1. It can be used in organic synthesis;
2. It has the function of anti-cancer;
3. It can inhibit the animal's cancerous.
1. It is also known as indol 3 karbinol and has been used as a nutraceutical.
2. As a pharmaceutical intermediate, it has been used in the pharmaceutical field.