No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Folic Acid Details
Product Name: Folic Acid
CAS No.: 59-30-3
Appearance: Orange yellow powder
Chemical formula: C19H19N7O6
Molar mass: 441.40 g·mol−1
Solubility in water: 1.6 mg/L (25 °C) mg/mL (20 °C)
Folic Acid Oil Introduction
Folate, forms of which are known as folic acid and vitamin B9, is one of the B vitamins. The recommended daily intake of folate in the US is 400 micrograms from foods or dietary supplements. Folate in the form of folic acid is used to treat anemia caused by folic acid deficiency. Folic acid is also used as a supplement by women during pregnancy to prevent neural tube defects (NTD) in the baby. Low levels in early pregnancy are believed to be the cause of more than half of babies born with neural tube defects. More than 50 countries use fortification of certain foods with folic acid as a measure to decrease the rate of NTDs in the population. Long term supplementation is also associated with small reductions in the risk of stroke and cardiovascular disease. It may be taken by mouth or by injection.
Folic acid is a kind of vitamin that can be dissolved in water. This organic nutrient molecule has a wide range of distribution, and small bacteria or large biological life systems may contain folic acid.
Folic acid is involved in the synthesis of human DNA and RAA, participates in the metabolism of amino acids, participates in the synthesis of hemoglobin, and plays a role in the biochemical reaction of the human body. Vitamin B in folic acid has a ripening effect on younger cells in the bone marrow of the human body. If the human body lacks folic acid for a long time, it is unfavorable for the production of red and white blood cells, which may lead to diseases such as anemia and leukopenia. Folic acid is especially important for pregnant women.
1. The Folic acid is used for preventing and treating low blood levels of folate (folate deficiency), as well as its complications, including “tired blood” (anemia) and the inability of the bowel to absorb nutrients properly. Folic acid is also used for other conditions commonly associated with folate deficiency, including ulcerative colitis, liver disease, alcoholism, and kidney dialysis.
2. Women who are pregnant or might become pregnant take folic acid to prevent miscarriage and “neural tube defects,” birth defects such as spina bifida that occur when the fetus’s spine and back do not close during development.
3. Folic acid prevent colon cancer or cervical cancer. It is also used to prevent heart disease and stroke, as well as to reduce blood levels of a chemical called homocysteine. High homocysteine levels might be a risk for heart disease.
4. Folic acid is used for memory loss, Alzheimer’s disease, age-related hearing loss, preventing the eye disease age-related macular degeneration (AMD), reducing signs of aging, weak bones (osteoporosis), jumpy legs (restless leg syndrome), sleep problems, depression, nerve pain, muscle pain, AIDS, a skin disease called vitiligo, and an inherited disease called Fragile-X syndrome. It is also used for reducing harmful side effects of treatment with the medications lometrexol and methotrexate.
5. Folic acid directly apply to the gum for treating gum infections.
6. Folic acid is often used in combination with other B vitamins.
7. Folic acid not only plays an important role in the prevention of cancer and cancer, but also has an auxiliary treatment effect on patients with psychosis, which can significantly relieve the symptoms of psychosis. In addition, it plays an important role in the treatment of chronic atrophic gastritis, control of bronchial squamous, prevention of coronary arteriosclerosis, myocardial damage and infarction.