No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Myricetin Powder 98% Natural Extract Details
Active Ingredient: Myricetin
Botanical Source: Leaf of Ampelopsis grossedentata
CAS : 529-44-2
Molecular formal: C15H10O8
Molecular weight: 318.24
Myricetin Powder 98% Natural Extract Oil Introduction
Myricetin is a grape vine tea extract, which is the main active ingredient of vinegar flavonoids. These substances have the unique effects of scavenging free radicals, anti-oxidation, anti-thrombosis, anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory. And dihydromyricetin is a special flavonoid compound, which can prevent alcoholic liver disease, fatty liver, inhibit the progression of liver cells, reduce the incidence of liver cancer, lower blood pressure, inhibit platelet aggregation and form thrombus in vitro and in vivo, lower blood lipids and Blood sugar levels, improved SOD activity and liver protection have special effects.
Myricetin is a flavonoid extracted from the fruit of Myrica rubra. It has the functions of scavenging free radicals, anti-oxidation, anti-tumor, reducing neurotoxicity, affecting lymphocyte activation and proliferation, anti-platelet activating factor, lowering blood sugar and alleviating alcoholism. It has excellent effects in preventing alcohol liver, fatty liver, inhibiting liver cell deterioration, reducing the incidence of liver cancer, protecting the liver, and reducing inflammation.
Specification of Myricetin Powder 98% Natural Extract
Light yellow powder
Ethanol & water
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
The main function of Yangmeisu:
1) Antioxidant effect: Myricetin is a strong antioxidant, and oxidative stress plays a key role in various neurological diseases including ischemia and senile dementia. Myricetin reduces the production and toxicity of β-amylase through conformational changes and can be used to calculate the progress of senile dementia.
2) Anti-tumor effect: Myricetin is an effective carcinogenic chemical control agent.
3) Reduce neurotoxicity: Myricetin can inhibit neurotoxicity caused by glutamate to protect neurons through different pathways, thus effectively preventing nerve damage.
4) Effects on lymphocyte activation and proliferation: Myricetin can inhibit the expression of CD69 in early activation of T cells and inhibit lymphocyte proliferation.
5) Antagonism of platelet activating factor (PAF): Myricetin inhibited PAF-induced WRP aggregation and 52HT release in a concentration-dependent manner in vitro. At the same time, it can significantly inhibit the increase of intraplate free calcium caused by PAF. Therefore, myricetin has anti-thrombotic, anti-myocardial ischemia, and improved microcirculation and other aspects of cardiovascular pharmacology.
6) Hypoglycemic effect: Myricetin has obvious hypoglycemic effect.
7) The role of liver protection and liver protection: Dihydromyricetin can significantly inhibit the increase of serum alanine aminotransferase (ALT) and aspartase aminotransferase (AST) activity and reduce serum total bilirubin, which has a significant drop. The role of enzyme yellowing.
1.Myricetin extract can be used for anti-hangover medicine,counteracts acute alcohol intoxication and withdrawal symptoms,
have the effect of sedative sober.
2. Myricetin has the effect of fighting lipid peroxidation and lowering blood pressure and action.
3. Myricetin bulk powder is used for Anti-Alcohol Supplement, drink,Anti-Alcohol Tea etc.