No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Active Ingredient: Dihydromyricetin (DHM)
Botanical Source: Leaf of Ampelopsis grossedentata
Specification: 50%, 98%
CAS : 27200-12-0
Molecular formal: C15H12O8
Molecular weight: 320.25
Dihydromyricetin Oil Introduction
Dihydromyricetin is the main active ingredient of grape vine tea extract and flavonoid flavonoids. These substances have the unique effects of scavenging free radicals, anti-oxidation, anti-thrombosis, anti-tumor and anti-inflammatory. And dihydromyricetin is a special flavonoid for preventing alcoholic liver disease, fatty liver, inhibiting the progression of hepatocytes, reducing the incidence of liver cancer, lowering blood pressure, inhibiting platelet aggregation and thrombosis in vitro and in vivo, lowering blood lipids and Blood sugar levels, improved SOD activity and liver protection have special effects.
Dihydromyricetin has many pharmacological effects such as anti-oxidation, anti-tumor, anti-inflammatory, hangover and liver protection, anti-pathogenic microorganisms and regulating blood lipids. In addition, dihydromyricetin has biological activity, such as antihypertensive, inhibits thrombosis and hypoglycemia in vivo.
Specification of Dihydromyricetin
Brown to Off-white powder
Ethanol & water
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
1. Vine Tea Dihydromyricetin used to protect the Liver.
2. Vine Tea Ampelopsin can effectively level down the lipid peroxidation.Then it can improve the oxidation resistance of the human body;
3. Dihydromyricetin powder's main effects are that of gaba/alcohol receptor inhibitor.
4. Dihydromyricetin DHM has the effect of enhancing body immunity.
5. Dihydromyricetin DMY has the funciotn of antioxidat and anti-cancer.
Dihydromyricetin can inhibit the proliferation of liver cancer cells, breast cancer cells, prostate cancer cells and bladder cancer cells, promote the apoptosis of various tumor cells, and induce the apoptosis of tumor cells, block the cell cycle of tumor cells, and induce Tumor cells are associated with autophagy and inhibition of tumor cell invasion.
Dihydromyricetin can significantly reduce the number of oral mucosal ulcers, serum antibody titer, IgG decreased, which may be achieved by neutralizing serum anti-oral mucosal antibodies, anti-oxygen free radical damage and inhibition.
1.Dihydromyricetin extract can be used for anti-hangover medicine,counteracts acute alcohol intoxication and withdrawal symptoms, have the effect of sedative sober.
2. Ampelopsin (Dihydromyricetin) has the effect of fighting lipid peroxidation and lowering blood pressure and action.
3. Dihydromyricetin bulk powder is used for Anti-Alcohol Supplement, drink,Anti-Alcohol Tea etc.
Previous: Myricetin Powder 98% Natural Extract