Email: [email protected]
5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
1. Turmeric Root Extract Introduction
Turmeric (Curcuma longa), a rhizomatous herbaceous perennial plant of the ginger family.
Turmeric is a herbaceous plant, supported by both modern and traditional medicine, is efficacy with a complete, totally no side effects, and edible.
Curcumin is a plant polyphenol extracted from turmeric, and it is also the most important active ingredient of turmeric. Recent studies have not only proved the traditional role of turmeric, but also revealed some new pharmacological effects, such as anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidation, scavenging oxygen free radicals, anti-human immunodeficiency virus, protecting liver and kidney, anti-fibrosis and anti-cancer. Anti-cancer effects may be related to the inhibition of the activation and expression of transcription factors such as nuclear factor-κB and activator-1, and have no obvious side effects.
2. Product Details
Active Ingredient: Curcuminoids / Curcumin
Botanical Source: Root of Curcuma Longa L
Specification: 95%, 98%
CAS : 501-36-0
Molecular formal: C21H20O6
Molecular weight: 368.38
3. Specification of Turmeric Root Extract
95%, 98%, Micronized Powder
Ethanol & water
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
4. Main Functions
1. Turmeric extract It is a natural food coloring, having strong coloring ability, good heat resistance and light resistance.
2. Curcumin could be used for reducing blood-lipid, and anti-hypertension.
3. Curcuminoids have detoxication and choleretic effect.
4. Turmeric has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects.
5. Turmeric has the ability to terminate pregnancy.
Chinese people always use it to maintain health and healing. The main active ingredient in turmeric called curcumin, Origin in southern Asia, India or Indonesia, etc.
Curcumin is a popular Indian spice and is the main class of curcumin of turmeric. The other two classes of curcumin are demethoxycurcumin and bis-demethoxycurcumin. Curcuminoids are natural phenols that are yellow in turmeric.
It has the functions of lowering blood pressure, lowering blood fat, choleretic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidation. Curcumin is a very important pigment compound that prevents the automatic oxidation of linoleic acid in foods and has anti-cancer and anti-cancer functions. It has been widely used as a natural high-quality food pigment.
1. Applied in dietary, Curcumin powder is used as preventing and controlling obesity
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, turmeric extract is used to relieving insulin resistance
3. Applied in health product field, curcumin has the advantages of high safety, good acceptability for market, high solubility, easy absorption and good stability.
8. Why choose us?
Next: No Information