Email: [email protected]
5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Rhubarb is generally considered a mild laxative that produces a soft stool 6-10 hours after ingestion. Rhubarb is especially well suited for children since it is very mild in action. Rhubarb root has a purgative action for use in the treatment of constipation, but also has an astringent effect too. Rhubarb, therefore, has a truly cleansing action upon the gut, removing debris and then astringing with antiseptic properties as well.
Ethanol & water
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
3. Functions & Application
1. Antibacterial,antithrombotic,antiinflammatory and antianaphylaxis
2. Preventing cancer,especially breast cancer,prostate cancer,endometrial cancer and ovary cancer, due to its estrogen role.
3. Antioxidation,delaying aging, preventing osteoporosis, acne(whelk) and dementia in the elderly.
4. Lowering cholesterin and the blood viscosity, reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis, cardio-cerebrovascular disease and
1. Applied in food field,it's used as food additive with the function of lengthening life.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field,it's frequently used as medicine supplement or OTCS ingredients and owns good efficacy for treatment of cancer and cardio-cerebrovascular disease.
Next: No Information