Email: [email protected]
5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Rhubarb is a group of plants belonging to the genus Rhubarb. The active ingredient of rhubarb is chrysophanol/rhein, which has laxative and laxative properties. Therefore, in the case of constipation, it can be used as a laxative.
Chrysophanol has an antibacterial effect on a variety of bacteria, can relieve cough, promote bowel movements, promote nerve excitability and muscle paralysis, and also has significant inhibitory effect on mouse melanoma.
Orange yellow powder
Ethanol & water
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
3. Functions & Application
1. Has anti-cancer function.
2. It has antibacterial activity and also has immunosuppressive, laxative and anti-inflammatory effects.
3. It has the function of lowering cholesterol and blood viscosity, reducing the risk of arteriosclerosis, cardiovascular disease and heart disease.
1. Cholesterol and triglycerides in zebrafish that can significantly inhibit high fat/cholesterol diets.
2. Chrysophanol can significantly increase the frequency of intestinal peristalsis and adhere to the digestive wall for a long time.
3. Chrysophanol has excellent lipid-lowering function
5.Why choose us?