No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Pueraria Extract Pueraria for Liver Protection Oil Introduction
Puerarin is also known as puerarin. It is an isoflavone derivative with a crown-expanding effect isolated from the Chinese medicine Pueraria. It is found in the roots of the leguminous plants Pueraria lobata (Willd) Ohwi and Pueraria thunbergiana Benth. It has antipyretic, sedative and increased coronary blood flow, and has a protective effect on acute myocardial hemorrhage caused by vasopressin. Clinically used for coronary heart disease angina pectoris, hypertension.
Specification of Pueraria Extract Pueraria for Liver Protection
Assay by HPLC
Puerarin 30% 40% 50% 60% 80% 98% 99%
Pueraria Flavones 40%
Off brown-White fine powder
Ethanol & water
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
Infusion of puerarin into the coronary artery of an anesthetized dog shows an increase in cerebral blood flow and a decrease in vascular resistance, so that it can prevent myocardial ischemia caused by neurohypophysin. Both in vivo and in vitro experiments have demonstrated that puerarin can exert competitive β-receptor antagonism on rabbit arterial smooth muscle and airway smooth muscle, and can reduce blood pressure and heart rate in spontaneously hypertensive rats, but has little effect on normal Wistar rats. Puerarin inhibits the Na current against tematokia in the central spinal nerve root of rats (the puffer virus is a sodium channel-specific blocker that blocks the inward Na current) and has neuroprotective effects on cerebral ischemia. And by expanding the intracranial arteries, the cerebral blood flow is improved, and the effect is dose dependent. Puerarin also has a blood pressure lowering effect, especially renal hypertension.
(1) Take 10mg of this product, add 10ml of water to dissolve, add 2~3 drops of 0.5% ferric chloride solution, shake well, add 2~3 drops of 0.5% potassium ferricyanide solution, shake well, show blue-green.
(2) Take this product, add ethanol to make a solution containing about 10μg per 1ml, and measure it by ultraviolet-visible spectrophotometry (Appendix IV A of the 2010 edition of the Pharmacopoeia), and have the maximum absorption at the wavelength of 250nm.
(3) The infrared absorption spectrum of this product should be consistent with the control map ("Infrared Spectral Collection of Drugs" 878).
1. Puerarin is used to enhance immunity and inhibit cancer cell;
2. Puerarin has the usage of taking protective effects to the nephritis, nephropathy and renal failure;
3. Puerarin has the function of trengthening myocardial contraction force and protecting myocardial cell;
4. Puerarin protects the deformability of erythrocyte, increasing the function of hematopoietic system.
1. In food field, pueraria lobata extract can be used in foods and health products, to lower blood pressure and blood-fat.
2. In pharmaceutical field, puerarin is a common drug for heart and cerebrovascular disease.
3. In cosmetics field, the phytoestrogen effect of puerarin can relieve symptom caused by decrease in estrogen level and aging.
Carton: 1kg, 2kg, 5kg /Aluminum Bag inside, or as customer's requirement;
Drum: 10kg,15kg,25kg, Food Grade PE bag inside.