5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Puerarin is also known as puerarin. It is an isoflavone derivative with a crown-expanding effect isolated from the Chinese medicine Pueraria. It is found in the roots of the leguminous plants Pueraria lobata (Willd) Ohwi and Pueraria thunbergiana Benth. It has antipyretic, sedative and increased coronary blood flow, and has a protective effect on acute myocardial hemorrhage caused by vasopressin. Clinically used for coronary heart disease angina pectoris, hypertension.
Assay by HPLC
Puerarin 30% 40% 50% 60% 80% 98% 99%
Pueraria Flavones 40%
Off brown-White fine powder
Ethanol & water
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
3. Functions & Application
1. Puerarin is used to enhance immunity and inhibit cancer cell;
2. Puerarin has the usage of taking protective effects to the nephritis, nephropathy and renal failure;
3. Puerarin has the function of trengthening myocardial contraction force and protecting myocardial cell;
4. Puerarin protects the deformability of erythrocyte, increasing the function of hematopoietic system.
1. In food field, pueraria lobata extract can be used in foods and health products, to lower blood pressure and blood-fat.
2. In pharmaceutical field, puerarin is a common drug for heart and cerebrovascular disease.
3. In cosmetics field, the phytoestrogen effect of puerarin can relieve symptom caused by decrease in estrogen level and aging.
6. Why choose us?