No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Active Ingredient: Resveratrol
Botanical Source: Root of Polygonum cuspidatum
Specification: 98%, 99%, Micronized Powder
CAS : 501-36-0
Molecular formal: C14H12O3
Molecular weight: 228.24
Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract Oil Introduction
In traditional Chinese medicine in the first century BC, clinical outcomes supported by clinical outcomes include acute microbial infection or viral hepatitis, chemical or radioactive leukopenia, atherosclerosis and hyperlipidemia. China is the main origin of the knotweed. The raw materials are wild natural sources.
Resveratrol can be produced from polydatin fermented by Aspergillus oryzae. That’s why people call polydatin as the precursor of resveratrol. This latter species produces a piceid-b-D-glucosidase.Trans-piceid is the glucoside formed with trans-resveratrol, while cis-piceid is formed with cis-resveratrol. Trans-resveratrol-3-O-glucuronide is one of the two metabolites of trans-piceid in rat.
It has the functions of protecting cardiovascular, protecting liver and gallbladder, and fighting cancer. Polygonum cuspidatum extract has been widely used in many industries such as medicine, health care products, cosmetics, etc., and the international market has a large demand space.
Specification of Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract
98%, 99%, Micronized Powder
Ethanol & water
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
1. Resveratrol has good performance for Antioxidant.
2.Trans Resveratrol can inhibit ICAM-1 expression, weaken white blood cell-endothelial cell adhesion, and activate KATP channels.
3. Resveratrol powder has been shown to inhibit platelet aggregation.
4. Resveratrol polygonum cuspidatum promote the immune system activity during wound treatment.
1. Lowering blood fat
Resveratrol and resveratrol have a significant effect on lowering serum cholesterol and triglycerides.
2. Liver and gallbladder effect
Resveratrol has a strong inhibitory effect on lipid peroxidation, thereby reducing the accumulation of lipid peroxides in the liver and reducing liver damage.
3. Impact on the cardiovascular system
Resveratrol can dilate blood vessels, inhibit platelet aggregation, improve microcirculation, protect the vascular endothelium, and lower blood pressure.
4. Anti-pathogenic microorganisms
Resveratrol and Polygonum cuspidatum extract have strong inhibitory effects on Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and certain viruses.
5. Antitussive and antiasthmatic effects
Polygonum cuspidatum extract has an inhibitory effect on histamine-induced contraction of tracheal smooth muscle.
6. Other effects
Resveratrol has a synergistic effect with pentobarbital and urethane, which can significantly prolong sleep time in mice. The extract of Polygonum cuspidatum also has an antipyretic and analgesic effect, which has astringent, anti-infective and anti-inflammatory effects on burn wounds. Oral administration also has a hemostatic effect on upper gastrointestinal bleeding.
1. Applied in dietary, polygonum cuspidatum extract is used as preventing and controlling obesity
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, polydatin is used to relieving insulin resistance
3. Applied in health product field, polydatin has the advantages of high safety, good acceptability for market, high solubility, easy absorption and good stability.