Email: [email protected]
5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract , the tan to white powder, rhizomes of fagopyrum esculentum, this product is mainly composed of resveratrol and emodin, resveratrol and emodin is the main functional component in the giant knotweed, resveratrol is a kind of biological strong natural polyphenols, is cancer chemoprevention agents, is also to reduce platelet aggregation, the prevention and treatment of atherosclerosis, disease of heart head blood-vessel chemoprophylaxis agent.
98%, 99%, Micronized Powder
Ethanol & water
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
3. Functions & Applicatio
1. Resveratrol has good performance for Antioxidant.
2.Trans Resveratrol can inhibit ICAM-1 expression, weaken white blood cell-endothelial cell adhesion, and activate KATP channels.
3. Resveratrol powder has been shown to inhibit platelet aggregation.
4. Resveratrol polygonum cuspidatum promote the immune system activity during wound treatment.
1. Applied in dietary, polygonum cuspidatum extract is used as preventing and controlling obesity
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, polydatin is used to relieving insulin resistance
3. Applied in health product field, polydatin has the advantages of high safety, good acceptability for market, high solubility, easy absorption and good stability.
4. Dose & Formulation
take 2 capsules daily
adults take 1-6 capsules daily
5.Features & Advantages
1. Lowering blood fat
Resveratrol and resveratrol have a significant effect on lowering serum cholesterol and triglycerides.
2. Liver and gallbladder effect
Resveratrol has a strong inhibitory effect on lipid peroxidation, thereby reducing the accumulation of lipid peroxides in the liver and reducing liver damage.
3. Impact on the cardiovascular system
Resveratrol can dilate blood vessels, inhibit platelet aggregation, improve microcirculation, protect the vascular endothelium, and lower blood pressure.
4. Anti-pathogenic microorganisms
Resveratrol and Polygonum cuspidatum extract have strong inhibitory effects on Staphylococcus, Streptococcus and certain viruses.
5. Antitussive and antiasthmatic effects
Polygonum cuspidatum extract has an inhibitory effect on histamine-induced contraction of tracheal smooth muscle.
6. Other effects
Resveratrol has a synergistic effect with pentobarbital and urethane, which can significantly prolong sleep time in mice. The extract of Polygonum cuspidatum also has an antipyretic and analgesic effect, which has astringent, anti-infective and anti-inflammatory effects on burn wounds. Oral administration also has a hemostatic effect on upper gastrointestinal bleeding
7.Why choose us?
Previous: Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract Polydatin
Next: No Information