No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract Details
Active Ingredient: Polydatin
Botanical Source: Root of Polygonum cuspidatum
Specification: 98%, 99%
CAS : 65914-17-2
Molecular formal: C20H22O8
Molecular weight: 390.38
Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract Oil Introduction
Polygonum cuspidatum is an extract of plant knotweed, which can be used for antitussive, regulating blood lipids, lowering cholesterol and resisting shock. It can improve microcirculation, inhibit the release of lysosomal enzymes, resist oxidation, prevent leukocyte adhesion microcirculation, reduce blood lipids, anti-lipid peroxidation, anti-pathogenic microorganisms, antitussive, antiasthmatic, antibacterial, antiviral, and Liver and other effects. The drug polydatin can treat cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases such as myocardial ischemia, cerebral ischemia and shock.
In traditional Chinese medicine in the first century BC, clinical outcomes supported by clinical outcomes include acute microbial infection or viral hepatitis, chemical or radioactive leukopenia, atherosclerosis and hyperlipidemia. China is the main origin of the knotweed, and the materials are all wild natural sources.
Resveratrol can be prepared from resveratrol fermented by Aspergillus oryzae, which is why resveratrol is known as a resveratrol precursor. The latter species produces resveratrol-b-D-glucosidase. The transgenic polydatin is a glucoside formed from trans-resveratrol, and cis-resveratrol is formed from cis-resveratrol. Trans-resveratrol-3-O-glucuronide is one of two metabolites of trans-resveratrol in rats.
Specification of Polygonum Cuspidatum Extract
1. Polydatin has the function of Antioxidation;
2. Polydatin has the function of heart disease prevention;
3. Polydatin has the function of anti-cancer;
4. Polydatin has the function of anti-platelet aggregation;
5. Polydatin has the function of smoothes blood vessels;
6. Polydatin has the function of decreases blood lipid.
1. Polygonum cuspidatum has the functions of phlegm dampness, phlegm, pain, cough, and phlegm. It is mainly used for joint pain, dampness and jaundice, amenorrhea, symptoms, water and fire burns, bruises.
2. It has the functions of strengthening blood vessels, inhibiting platelet aggregation, regulating blood lipids, relieving cough and relieving asthma, removing phlegm, removing phlegm, removing phlegm, anti-virus, and anti-tumor.
3. Resveratrol has a strong antibacterial effect on red peony bacteria and cockroaches, which can cause refractory and sweaty sputum.
4. In clinical applications, the extract has a significant antibacterial effect on clinical pathogenic fungi, and its compound also has a significant liver-protecting effect.
Carton: 1kg, 2kg, 5kg /Aluminum Bag inside, or as customer's requirement;
Drum: 10kg,15kg,25kg, Food Grade PE bag inside.