Email: [email protected]
5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
1. Luteolin Powder Introduction
Luteolin 98 is most commonly found in leaves, but is also found in peels, bark, clover and ragweed pollen. In addition, it can also be isolated from Salvia tomentosa, an aromatic flowering plant of the family Lactaceae.
Product name: Pharmaceutical active ingredients luteolin powder
Appearance: Pale Yellow to Pale Green Powder
Active ingredient: Luteolin
Botanical Source: Sophora Japonica
Molecular Formula: C15H10O6
Molecular Weight: 286.24
Assay by HPLC
Off yellow crystalline powder
Ethanol & water
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
4. Main Functions
1. It has anti-inflammatory, antibacterial and anti-viral functions;
2. It has the effect of inhibiting prostate cancer and breast cancer;
3. It can reduce the degree of liver fibrosis and protect liver cells;
4. It has anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic and immune-regulating properties that inhibit the overactive immune system.
6. Why choose us?