No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Pure L-DOPA Dopamine Mucuna Pruriens Extract Levodopa 99% Details
Active Ingredient: L-Dopa
Botanical Source: Seed of Mucuna Pruriens
Specification: 20%, 60%, 98%
CAS : 59-92-7
Molecular formal: C9H11NO4
Molecular weight: 197.19
Pure L-dopa Dopamine Mucuna Pruriens Extract Levodopa 99% Oil Introduction
L-DOPA (L-3,4-dihydroxyphenylalanine, is a naturally occurring dietary supplement and psychoactive drug found in certain kinds of food and herbs (e.g., Mucuna pruriens, or velvet bean), and is synthesized from the amino acid L-tyrosine in the mammalian body and brain.
L-DOPA is the precursor to the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine (noradrenaline), and epinephrine (adrenaline) collectively known as catecholamines.
Aside from its natural and essential biological role, L-DOPA is also used in the clinical treatment of Parkinson's disease and dopamine-responsive dystonia.
Specification of Pure L-DOPA Dopamine Mucuna Pruriens Extract Levodopa 99%
Brown to White powder
Ethanol & water
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
1. Mucuna Pruriens l-dopa is anti-paralysis agitans. Through the blood-brain barrier into the brain tissue, but by the decarboxylation of dopa decarboxylase into dopamine, play a role.
2. l-dopa mucuna can be used to promote muscle growth,loss weight.
3. It can increase bone density and reverse osteoporosis.
4. Levodopa is good for treating parkinsonism and Pakinsonism syndrome, hepatic coma,hub functions to improve the patient awake, symptom improvement.
5. Mucuna l dopa is used to promote sleep and improve immune system.
There are many adverse reactions, because the drug is used for a long time, it is difficult to avoid, the main reason is that excessive production of dopamine in the periphery, appropriate dose adjustment can alleviate adverse reactions.
1. Gastrointestinal reactions: nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, seen in the early stage of treatment, about 80% of patients. After 3 months of treatment, there may be anxiety, insomnia, hallucinations, and mental symptoms. In addition, orthostatic hypotension, arrhythmia, and involuntary movement may occur. Care should be taken to adjust the dose and discontinue if necessary.
2. "Switch" phenomenon (patient sudden hyperactivity is "open", and then the muscle tonic movement can not be "off"), seen in younger patients, about some patients more than one year after medication. This can be done by reducing the dose or by intravenous levodopa flipping or controlling.
3. The phenomenon of intraday fluctuations may be due to the narrow threshold of dopamine receptors for striatal dopamine receptors. When the dopamine concentration peaked after taking this product, dyskinesia occurred; when the dopamine concentration decreased, it reversed to an inactive state, resulting in significant fluctuations in motor symptoms within one day. Appropriate adjustment of the time and method of taking, small doses of multiple servings, can reduce intraday fluctuations.
4. Difficulties in urination, the elderly are more likely to occur.
1. This product combined with non-selective monoamine oxidase inhibitor can cause acute adrenal crisis.
2. This product is combined with papaverine or vitamin B6 to reduce the efficacy of this product.
3. This product is combined with acetylspiramycin, which can significantly reduce the blood concentration of this product, and the efficacy is weakened.
4. This product can be combined with reserpine to inhibit the action of this product and should be avoided.
5. This product is used in combination with antipsychotic drugs. Because the two are antagonistic to each other, they should be avoided.
6. This product is combined with methyldopa, which can increase the adverse reactions of this product and enhance the antihypertensive effect of methyldopa.
Note: The above content is only for introduction. The use of drugs must be carried out under the guidance of a doctor in a regular hospital.