No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Active Ingredient: L-Dopa
Botanical Source: Seed of Mucuna Pruriens
Specification: 20%, 60%, 98%
CAS : 59-92-7
Molecular formal: C9H11NO4
Molecular weight: 197.19
Levodopa is an anti-tremor drug. This Levodopa 99% for Brain Health product can enter to cerebral tissue through blood-brain barrier, producing a function. It is suitable for primary tremor paralysis and non-drug induced tremor paralysis syndrome. Nausea, vomiting, loss of appetite, insomnia, hallucinations and other adverse reactions.
|Product name||Levodopa 99% for Brain Health|
Brown to White powder
Ethanol & water
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
1. Mucuna Pruriens l-dopa is anti-paralysis agitans. Through the blood-brain barrier into the brain tissue, but by the decarboxylation of dopa decarboxylase into dopamine, play a role.
2. l-dopa mucuna can be used to promote muscle growth,loss weight.
3. It can increase bone density and reverse osteoporosis.
4. Levodopa 99% for Brain Health is good for treating parkinsonism and Pakinsonism syndrome, hepatic coma,hub functions to improve the patient awake, symptom improvement.
5. Mucuna l dopa is used to promote sleep and improve immune system.
1. This product combined with non-selective monoamine oxidase inhibitor can cause acute adrenal crisis.
2. This product is combined with papaverine or vitamin B6 to reduce the efficacy of this product.
3. This product is combined with acetylspiramycin, which can significantly reduce the blood concentration of this product, and the efficacy is weakened.
4. This product can be combined with reserpine to inhibit the action of this product and should be avoided.
5. This product is used in combination with antipsychotic drugs. Because the two are antagonistic to each other, they should be avoided.
6.This product is combined with methyl dopa , which can increase the adverse reactions to against this product and enhance the anti hypertensive effect of methyl dopa .