No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Product Name: Black Pepper Extract
Latin Name: Piper nigrum L.
Appearance: Yellowish-white to white fine powder
Active ingredients: Piperine
CAS No.: 94-62-2
Specification: 50%-99% Piperine by HPLC
Molecular Formula: C17H19NO3
Molecular Weight: 285.34
Test method: HPLC
Bioperine Black Pepper Extract Piperine Oil Introduction
Piperine is an alkaloid that gives Piper nigrum a taste. It is slightly soluble in water, very soluble in ethanol, chloroform and ether, and has a long history of use in some types of traditional medicine. Its main commercial uses are modern herbs and insecticides.
In the food industry, pepper is an excellent food flavoring and food flavor with antiseptic properties. It is widely used as a preservative fragrance for pickling products. In the pharmaceutical industry, pepper can extract piperine, pepper alkaloids A, B, C and other alkaloids and volatile oils, can be used in herbal medicine, with calming, anti-inflammatory, hypolipidemic and other functions.
In traditional Chinese medicine, black pepper can treat chills, food, cold pain, nausea, vomiting, water, diarrhea, cold phlegm, and can also be used for food poisoning and detoxification.
Specification of Bioperine Black Pepper Extract Piperine
Assay by HPLC
50%-99% Piperine by HPLC
Yellowish-white to white fine powder
Ethanol & water
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
1. Piperine is applied in the pharmaceutical field.
(1) Piperine can treat arthritis, rheumatism and skin disease.
(2) Piperine has the function of clearing heat and diuretic, expectorant, sedative and analgestic.
(3) Piperine can treat acute conjunctivitis, bronchitis, gastritis, enteritis and urinary stones.
2. Piperine is applied in the food field.
(1) Piperine has the function of controlling weight.
(2) Piperine can increase the metabolic rate of the body.
(3) Piperine has the function of enhancing immunity and supporting the intestinal absorption of nutrients.
1. Piperine is a broad-spectrum anticonvulsant that is also effective against certain types of epilepsy. It is the main anticonvulsant component in the treatment of epilepsy in China. Piperine is also used as a brandy additive to give it a spicy taste. Piperine is more toxic to flies than pyrethrum.
2. Black pepper has a strong stimulating taste, and a little black pepper can achieve a good therapeutic effect, especially for immediate excitement and supplementation. In addition, it has been clinically found that in aromatherapy, the spicy odor of black pepper essential oil not only eliminates female sexual apathy, but also has a lack of interest in middle-aged men.
3. In traditional Chinese medicine, black pepper can treat chills, food, cold pain, nausea, vomiting, water, diarrhea, cold phlegm, and can also be used for food poisoning and detoxification.
4. Black pepper oil can promote blood circulation, remove excess waste water from the body, and eliminate excess fat. At the same time, it also tightens the skeletal muscles, expands the local blood vessels, and improves muscle soreness and muscle stiffness.
Previous: 100% Pure Natural Tea Tree Essential Oil