Email: [email protected]
5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
What is Antibiotic-free feed?
"Non-antibiotic feed" is the feed that does not contain antibiotics.
It uses microorganisms and compound enzymes as biological feed starter strains to convert feed materials into microbial cell proteins, biologically active small peptide amino acids, microbial active probiotics, and compound enzyme preparations. As a whole biological fermented feed. This product can not only make up for the amino acids that are easily lacking in conventional feed, but also can quickly transform the nutrient components of other rough feed ingredients to enhance digestion, absorption and utilization.
We currently have antibiotic-free feeds: 5-ALA, kojic acid, astaxanthin, dihydromyricetin, nicotinamide, spirulina powder
Uses of Astragalus Polysaccharides: Astragalus polysaccharides are mainly used for livestock and poultry viral diseases-and to prevent swine blue ear disease, circovirus disease, porcine viral diarrhea, infectious stomach -, -rabies parvovirus disease and other diseases- And to prevent the epidemic of chickens -, atypical Newcastle disease, bursa of bursa, spreading branch, spreading throat, ducks-etc.
Usage and Dosage of Astragalus Polysaccharide: Mixed feeding Add 1 g of Astragalus polysaccharide per 1 kg of feed; add 0.5 g of Astragalus polysaccharide per 1 liter of water for mixed drinking for 3-5 days, double the first dose and halve the preventive dose.
(1) Protective effect on the intestinal mucosal barrier
(2) Antioxidant effect
(3) Regulate metabolism
(4) Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effects
(5) Curcumin has a good effect on promoting fish growth, improving fish antioxidant capacity and digestive enzyme activity, enhancing immunity and improving fish color, especially for preventing fish liver diseases.
(6) Adding an appropriate amount of curcumin to the feed of broilers can not only improve the production performance, immunity, and antioxidant capacity of broilers, but also improve lipid metabolism and improve muscle quality.
(1) Immune modulating effect
(2) Anti-tumor effect
(3) Anti-infection effect
(1) Reduce harmful gas emissions and improve animal shelter environment
(2) Yucca extract can directly adsorb and bind harmful components such as ammonia in the environment
(3) Promote animal growth and improve the quality of animal products
(4) Promote the digestion and absorption of feed nutrients
(5) Enhance the body's immunity and prevent the occurrence of diseases
Applied animals: chickens, pigs, ruminants, aquatic animals
Application direction: Aquaculture
(1) It can produce nutrients and promote animal growth
(2) produce a variety of enzymes, improving animal digestive enzyme activity
(3) improve the immune function of animals, prevent disease
(4) Promote the reproduction of beneficial bacteria, antagonize animal pathogenic bacteria, maintain and adjust the ecological balance of fish intestinal flora
(5) Decompose organic pollutants, eliminate toxic substances, and purify water quality
(6) Improve the commodity functions of animals, improve the meat quality and body color of farmed fish, and improve their tolerance and anti-stress ability.
6. Chlorella tablets have the effect of aquaculture
(1) In the initial stage of breeding, use chlorella and fertilizer at the same time to quickly fertilize water. During the high temperature period, Chlorella can be used alone or sprinkled with Bacillus subtilis or EM bacteria at the same time to adjust water quality, reduce ammonia nitrogen and nitrite, inhibit cyanobacteria, and improve the water environment.
(2) Provide a source of unicellular chlorella, which can multiply rapidly after entering the aquaculture water body, forming a water body with unicellular chlorella as the dominant population, constructing a good living environment for various aquatic animals such as fish, shrimp, crabs, and shellfish .
(3) Chlorella can provide rich and balanced natural nutrients, rich in protein, unsaturated fatty acids, vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll, algal polysaccharides, nucleic acids, etc. These nutrients help improve disease prevention and resistance.
(4) Chlorella has high nutritional value. It can be used as an open bait for shrimp, crab and shellfish seedlings, as a direct feed for filter-feeding fish, to promote growth, reduce costs, and increase the survival rate of aquatic animals.
(5) Photosynthesis can be carried out better, the dissolved oxygen in the water body can be increased, and the possibility of anoxic floating head can be greatly reduced. Application Cases of Chlorella in Water Quality Treatment
The application of dihydromyricetin as a feed additive to improve the quality of meat processing. Dihydromyricetin is extracted by ethanol extraction from the stems and leaves of Snake grape, concentrated and dried to obtain crude flavonoids. The crude flavonoids are then extracted with acetone reflux, concentrated under reduced pressure, crystallized by adding water, and recrystallized again. Dihydromyricetin is directly added as a feed additive to chicken and pig feed, and the accurate content of dihydromyricetin is determined by high-performance liquid chromatography. Adding 20-75 mg or 50-135 mg of dihydromyricetin per kilogram of broiler and fattening pig feed can significantly increase the tenderness of chicken and pork, reduce the drip loss of chicken and pork, and improve the color of chicken and pork.
8.5-Aminolevulinic acid hydrochloride 5-ALA (addition to pig feed)
(2) the regulation of hemoglobin and myoglobin amount involved in animal respiration
(3) Participate in the synthesis of catalase, remove oxygen active substances, and alleviate metabolic stress
(4) Increase the number of red blood cells in the blood and the utilization efficiency of iron, improve the efficiency of feed conversion, and promote the growth of pigs
(5) Improve animal immunity
welcome contact [email protected]