Email: [email protected]
5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Luteolin is a biological substance, generally found in plant tissues that are yellow-green in color. It is one specific member of the much broader category of plant compounds known as flavanoids, whose properties are of interest to science and medicine. It occurs naturally in a variety of foods, and a much broader array of herbs and plants which are edible but rarely consumed. Some scientific studies have attributed a number of health benefits to the consumption of luteolin, specifically, and the entire category of flavanoids more generally. Research on the possible health benefits of these substances is still ongoing, and not yet conclusive, but luteolin supplements are available on the market.
Product Name: Scphora japonica Extract
Latin name: Scphora japonica L
Other name: Cyanidenon
Used Part: Flower
Active Ingredient: Luteolin
Appearance: Light yellow fine powder
CAS NO.: 491-70-3
Test Method: HPLC
Extraction type: Solvent Extraction
Molecular Formula: C15H10O6
Molecular Weight: 286.24
Grade: Pharmaceutical Grade
1. Luteolin is a naturally occuring compound found in foods including parsley, artichoke laves, celery, peppers, olive oil, rosemary, lemons, peppermint, sage, thyme, and many others.
2. Luteolin has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anticancer, and immune-modulating properties to suppress hyperative immune systems.
3. Luteolin is a potent hypoglycemic agent and improves insulin sensitivity.
4. Luteolin may help promote healthy blood glucose levels and help in weight management for
5. Externally luteolin can be used for skin allergic/inflammatory disorders and for skin cancer
Xi'an Natural Field Bio-Technique Co.,Ltd. is the professional Manufacturer of Herbal Extract Since 2005. And attend the CPHI, Vitafoods and API Exhibition from 2008. Luteolin is the one of strong products. If you need this products, please visit their website www.nfnutra.com or send an inquiry to [email protected] at any time.