Email: [email protected]
5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Silymarin from Milk Thistle seed (Silybum marianum), native to Western Europe and North Africa.
In China, the milk thistle is mainly cultivated in Northeast region, such as Liaoning, Heilongjiang, etc.. It can grow to a height of about 1.2 meters. The harvest of the seeds usually starts from early August.
Silymarin is able to neutralise the hepatotoxicity of several agents, including Amanita phalloides, ethanol, paracetamol (acetaminophen) and carbon tetrachloride in animal models.
Silymarin by Acetone
80% UV, (Silybin + Isosilybin ) 30% HPLC
USP50%, Silybin 30%
USP55% - USP60%, Silybin35%
Silymarin by Ethanol
UV80% (HPLC45%), ( Silybin + Isosilybin )30%
Silymarin by Ethyl Acetate
UV80%, ( Silybin + Isosilybin ) 30% HPLC
USP60%, Silybin 40%
Water Soluble Silymarin
Water Soluble Silybin
Silybin Meglumine75% (HPLC)
Silymarin Meglumine 96% (UV)
1. Antioxidants, scavengers and regulators of the intracellular content of glutathione;
2. Cell membrane stabilisers and regulators that prevent hepatotoxic agents
3. Promoting ribosomal RNAsynthesis, stimulating liver regeneration
4. Inhibitors of the transformation of stellate hepatocytes into myofibroblasts
5. Anti-inflammatory and anticarcinogenic
1. Be helpful in protecting the liver
2. Treatment for alcoholic hepatitis and alcoholic cirrhosis
3. Widely used in the treatment of viral hepatitis (particularly hepatitis C).
1. Capsules (120 to 140 mg of silymarin per capsules)
2. Liquid extract
4. Silymarin phosphatidylcholine complex
Xi'an Natural Field Bio-Technique Co.,Ltd. is the professional Manufacturer of Herbal Extract Since 2005. And attend the CPHI, Vitafoods and API Exhibition from 2008. the Milk Thistle Extract Powder is the one of our strong products. If you need this products, please visit their website www.nfnutra.com or send an inquiry to us [email protected] at any time.