No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Hyaluronic Acid Uses
Pure Hyaluronic acid Powder for your skin and eyes:
1. Hyaluronic acid injections: These are administered by doctors only, so talk a dermatologist about recommendations if you’re interested in using HA on your lips, eyes or skin.
2. Hyaluronic acid cream/serum/lotion: Different brands contain varying concentrations and types of HA molecules. The most effective types have more than one size of hyaluronic acid molecules, since various sizes work in different ways. Studies have found that daily topical application of serums containing around 0.1 percent HA can lead to significant improvement in skin hydration, wrinkle appearance and elasticity.
3. For treating dry eyes: pharmaceutical grade hyaluronic acid can be administered in liquid eye drop form three to four times daily for three months. Look for a concentration of HA around 0.2 percent to 0.4 percent, but also make sure to always read directions.
Hyaluronic acid price supplements for joint pain:
1. According to the Arthritis Foundation, there are now several acid hyaluronic treatments approved for knee osteoarthritis in the U.S.: Hyalgan, Orthovisc, Supartz and Synvisc. These are often made from rooster or chicken combs and sometimes bacteria.
2. In adults over age 18: 50 milligrams of hyaluronic acid raw material can be been taken by mouth one to two times daily with meals.
3. For people with osteoarthritis, research shows that 80 milligrams (containing 60 percent to 70 percent hyaluronic acid medical grade) taken daily for eight weeks helps relieve symptoms best.
4. You can also talk to your doctor about hyaluronic acid injections. Some perform direct injections of about 20 milligrams into the painful joint once a week for several weeks to control pain and inflammation.
Hyaluronic Acid Side Effects/Cautions
The FDA reports that HA products are normally safe when taken by mouth or used topically on the skin/mouth. HA supplements and injections should be avoided by pregnant women or those who are breast-feeding, since it seems to be able to linger in breast milk and might be capable of negatively affecting a developing fetus or baby.
Prescription and commercial products containing pure hyaluronic acid are usually made from either bacteria created within a lab or prepared from bird protein and cartilage. People with allergies to eggs or feathers should not use these products since they can trigger reactions and even bleeding. If you have allergies, always read ingredients and dosage directions so you’re not unsure of the type of HA you’re getting.
People using medications that affect blood clotting, such as warfarin (Coumadin) or aspirin, shouldn’t use HA supplements since this can increase risk of bleeding.
Final Thoughts on Hyaluronic Acid
1. Hyaluronic acid price is a lubricating fluid that’s naturally found in the skin, eyes, joints, fluid and connective tissue.
2. Because HA has a very high capacity for holding water, it’s used in supplement, lotion, eye drop or serum form to give structure and moisture to damaged tissue.
3. Certain types of HA also have anti-inflammatory properties and help reverse collagen/cartilage loss.
4. Benefits of using hyaluronic acid including firming aging skin, reducing achy joints, moisturizing wounds and rewetting dry eyes.
Where can you buy hyaluronic acid powder?
Xi'an Natural Field Bio-Technique Co.,Ltd. as hyaluronic acid powder manufacturer, which is the professional Manufacturer of Chemical products Since 2005. And attend the CPHI, Vitafoods and API Exhibition from 2008. collagen powder, Kojic acid dipalmitate, Kojic Acid, Alpha-arbutin/Beta-arbutin, 5-ALA, Glutathione, Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid price are the one of strong products. If you need this products, please feel free to contact us or send an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.