Email: [email protected]
5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Ashwagandha, also known as South African drunk or sleeping eggplant, is a common medicinal plant in Ayurvedic medicine in India for 3,000 years and is classified as an conditioner, meaning to have anti-stress, improved physical fitness and metabolic effects, also known as aphrodisiacs, similar to plants with maca, ginseng, Hedgehog and Red Sky, etc.
Indian ginseng(Ashwagandha extract) contains a variety of plant-active ingredients, including intoxicators, saponins, alkaloids and amino acids, and its potential pharmacological effects include anti-anxiety, blood pressure reduction, sedation, immunomodulation, analgesia, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor and antioxidant effects.
What are the recommended empirical benefits (benefits) of Indian ginseng Ashwagandha extract?
* Improving the immune system;
* Relieves swelling caused by arthritis and fluid retention;
* To alleviate osteoarthritis (since The South African intoxicator is used in combination with other drugs, it is not clear whether this ingredient is a role);
* Lower blood sugar in patients with type 2 diabetes;
* Lower cholesterol;
* Calming can relieve anxiety and stress.
* Relieves epilepsy;
* Improving amnesia;
* Cancer treatment, studies have shown that it prevents the spread of cancer cells, and animal experiments have found that South African intoxication can enhance the effectiveness of radiation therapy;
* Improves anemia (South African intoxicator is rich in iron, which can raise hemoglobin levels).
For any inquiry or further information, welcome contact [email protected]. Natural Field Ltd. would always provide you an all-in-one solution.