Email: [email protected]
5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Amygdalin powder is a glycoside initially from the seeds of the tree Prunus dulcis, also known as bitter almonds. Several other related speciesin the genus of Prunus, including apricot (Prunus or meniaca) and black cherry (Prunus serotina), also contain amygdalin. Since the early 1950s, a modidied form of amygdalin has been promoted under the names laetrile and " Vitamin B17 " as a cancer cure.
Water Solubility Condition
Active Ingredient: Vitamin B17
Botanical Source: Kernel of Prunus armeniaca. L.
10%, 20%, 50%, 98% (Oral Grade),
99% (Pharma Grade )
(1) The Vitamin B17 may promote cerebral blood circulation, improve brain cell metabolism.
(2)To prevent thrombosis and anti-platelet aggregation.
(3) Improve the ability of erythrocyte deformation, reduce blood viscosity.
(4) Coronary artery dilation.
(5) Scavenging oxygen free radicals and inhibiting cell lipid peroxidation. Reduce lipid peroxide production, improve red blood cell SOD activity.
1. Medical raw materials:
Apricot Seed Extract 99% can be used as medical raw materials to prepare tablets and capsules, which have the effects of anti-cancer, anti-tumor, relaxing intestinal tract, relieving cough and asthma.
2. In cosmetics：
Amygdalin can eliminate pigmentation, freckles, dark spots, thereby achieving cosmetic results.
3. Amygdalin can be used for healthy nutrition, baby food, solid drink, dairy, convenience food, puffed food, condiment, aged food, baked goods, snack food, cold food and cold drink etc.
Suggested dosage is as following:
* For anti-cancer, 1g / day Max;
* For health care, 300mg-500mg/g Max;