Email: [email protected]
5th Floor, Building B, No.57,Keji 3rd Road,High-Tech Zone, Xi'an,710075,China
No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Pueraria mirifica, also called kudzu, is known for centries in traditional Chinese medicine. It contains a variety of flavonoids, such as puerarin, pueraria isoflavone, also has essential minerals such as iron, calcium, copper, selenium, which is a rare tonic for young and old.
Pueraria Mirifica Extract Puerarin 80% powder extract from the dried roots of radix puerariae. In addition to a large amount of starch, the main active ingredient is isoflavone derivatives (puerarin, soybean meal, soybean meal, dye). Lignin), which has increased blood flow to the brain and coronary arteries, reduces vascular resistance, contractes smooth muscle, lowers blood sugar and relieves fever. It is mainly used to treat alcoholism, retinal venous and venous obstruction, sudden deafness, and myocardial infarction, coronary heart disease.
Assay by HPLC
Puerarin 30% 40% 50% 60% 80% 98% 99%
Pueraria Flavones 40%
Off brown-White fine powder
Loss on Drying
Total Heavy Metals
Total Plate Count
Total Yeast & Mold
1. It is used to enhance immunity and inhibit cancer cell;
2. It has the usage of taking protective effects to the nephritis, nephropathy and renal failure;
3. Function of trengthening myocardial contraction force and protecting myocardial cell;
4. It has the functiona of protecting the deformability of erythrocyte and enhancing hematopoietic system.
1. In food field, pueraria lobata extract can be used in foods and health products, to lower blood pressure and blood-fat.
2. In pharmaceutical field,puerarin is a common drug for heart and cerebrovascular disease.
3. In cosmetics field, the phytoestrogen effect of puerarin can relieve symptom caused by decrease in estrogen level and aging
5.Why choose us?