No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Sophora Flavescens Root Extract Matrine Pesticide Oil Introduction
Product Name: Sophora flavescens Extract
Part Used: Root
Plant original: Sophorae flavescens
Appearance: brown powder/ liquid/ paste or white powder
Specification: Matrine 4%, 15% 90% 98%, HPLC
Molecular Formula: C15H24N2O
Molecular Mass: 248.36
CAS No: 519-02-8, 10236-74-2
Matrine is an alkaloid extracted from the roots, stems and fruits of the leguminous plant Sophora flavescens by an organic solvent such as ethanol, and belongs to the class of quinolocilidine derivatives lupin alkaloids. Matrine has various pharmacological effects such as antibacterial, antiasthmatic, and white blood cells. Animal experiments have shown that it has an inhibitory effect on certain malignant tumors. Oxymatrine is particularly prominent, and its chemotherapy index is 7.8 times that of automycin.
1. Matrine can be used as an anti-hepatitis B virus.
2. Matrine can inhibit the activity of collagen and prevent liver fibrosis.
3. It can prevent the abnormal liver cell death of matrine.
4. Matrine can slow heart rate, decrease myocardial contractility, and reduce cardiac output. It has anti-arrhythmia effect, but also has a diuretic and anti-inflammatory effect.
1. Diuretic effect Sophora flavescens as a medicinal plant has been recorded in China for more than 2,000 years. Its main functions include heat-clearing, diuretic, insecticidal and phlegm-reducing effects, as well as anti-virus, anti-tumor and anti-allergy. And so on.
2. It can be used as an antiviral decoction in test tubes to inhibit Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
3. Anti-B and C virus effects of oxymatrine base Oxymatrine base has strong antiviral activity against HBV in vitro and in animal models, and also has anti-HBV effect in human body. There have been many reports on the treatment of chronic viral hepatitis.
1. Matrine is applied in agriculture field, matrine is a natural plant pesticides and insecticides, insect pests that once touched the drug will suffocate;
2. Matrine is applied in pharmaceutical field, matrine injection on the treatment of chronic persistent hepatitis have a good effect;
3. Matrine is applied in cosmetic field, it has good effect of anti-cancer.