No 6, Caotang Industry Park, No.2 Qinling Road, Hi-tech Zone, Xi'an, China
Garlic Extract Allicin Details
Product name: Garlic Extract
Latin name: Allium sativum L.
Other names: Allium pekinense Prokhanov
Place of Origin: Shaanxi,Henan, Shandong, Jiangsu China etc
Part used: Bulb
Extraction Type: Solvent Extraction
Active Ingrdients: Allicin
Cas No.: 539-86-6
Molecular Formula: C6H10OS2
Formula Weight: 162.27
Test Method: HPLC
Specifications: Allicin 1% -10%
Garlic Extract Allicin Oil Introduction
Based on Chinese herbal medicine science, allicin has a strong odor and spicy taste, and has immune and anti-fatigue functions. As a restorative herb, garlic can play an important role in balancing stressful life and tired body. In the veterinary field, it can treat respiratory infections and digestive diseases in poultry and livestock. In recent years, allicin has been a newly developed multifunctional feed additive that is widely used as a preservative to replace antibiotics in feed.
Allicin is mainly used in treating eumycete and bacterial infection, gastroenteritis and Cardiovascular Disease;
Allicin is made into capsule to lower blood pressure and blood-fat and delay senility;
Allicin is used for natural flavour enhancer and widely used in biscuit, bread, meat products, etc.
1. Antibacterial broad-spectrum, strong antibacterial. Allicin has a strong killing effect on Gram-positive bacteria and Gram-negative bacteria, and can effectively inhibit the occurrence of long-standing diseases in fish and livestock.
2. Seasoning and attracting food to improve feed quality. It has a strong and pure smell of garlic and can replace other fragrances in the feed. It can improve the odor of feed, stimulate the fish, livestock and poultry to produce a strong attracting effect, so that the appetite is greatly increased, and the feed intake is increased.
3. Enhance immunity and promote healthy growth of livestock, poultry and fish. Adding proper amount of allicin to the feed, the animal's skin is bright, the body is strong, the disease resistance is enhanced, the feed consumption is reduced, the egg production is increased, and the growth of fish and livestock is promoted, and the survival rate is improved.
4. Improve animal quality, add appropriate amount of allicin in the feed, can effectively regulate the formation of stimulating amino acids in the meat, increase the flavor of animal meat or eggs, so that the flavor of animal meat or eggs is more delicious.
5. Reduce detoxification, anti-mildew and fresh. The addition of allicin to the feed can have the functions of clearing the temperature, detoxifying, promoting blood circulation and removing stasis, and can significantly reduce the toxicity of harmful substances such as mercury, cyanide and nitrous acid in the feed. It can effectively remove insects, flies, mites, etc., and play a role in protecting the quality of feed and improving the environment inside the livestock and poultry house.
6. Non-toxic, no side effects, no drug residues, no drug resistance. Allicin contains natural bactericidal ingredients and is metabolized in the original form of animals. The main characteristics distinguishing them from other antibiotics are non-toxic, no side effects, no drug residues, and no drug resistance. Can be used continuously, and has anti-virus, improve the fertilization rate of eggs.
7. Anti-coccidiosis. Allicin has a good control effect on chicken coccidia.
Allicin is used as Inspectisides,fungicide in agriculture.
Allicin is also used in feed additives.food additives.pharmaceuticals.